Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!!!







Yesterday was a special Mother's Day! My boys picked out a pretty pink dress for me and we enjoyed spending the day together and having B.G.'s family over for dinner. The day was really emotional for me. I miss my mom a bunch and Mother's Day will probably always be tough for me to get through. I miss her phone calls, shopping with her, spending lazy days together, taking walks and getting lots of advice on everything. She was an amazing lady who taught me how to live life faithfully and to always push on, knowing that "God's got it". I wish she was here to see how big our sweet boys are and to give them lots more "apple pie kisses"! It's exciting to know that we'll see her again in Heaven one day!

2 comments:

iamthird said...

amen to all of this, especially the last sentence. I love you Tricia.

smith said...

Tricia,
i am so proud of you. i think you are a very special mom and i know that God made you that way. i have always prayed for the maday family because i think God put us together for such a time as this. i miss mom also but i also know as you do that God had a purpose for everything even calling her home . God bless and stay committed to God always trusting in him. love you . SMITH