Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Good News!!!

Well we got an early Christmas present today...Mom has passed all of her tests and is going to give Cason a kidney!!!! Praise the Lord!!! She and Tricia have been on the phone this morning with the team at Emory and Egleston and it is going to happen really soon. January 5th is the big day. It hasn't really sunk in yet, but we are incredibly thankful, excited, nervous, hopeful...lots of mixed emotions. Cason and Mom will go for pre-op on Monday the 29th and then surgery will be a week later. We can't believe that it is so close. Please keep praying!
BG
"I have seen you in the sanctuary and beheld your power and your glory. Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you. I will praise you as long as I live, and in your name I will lift up my hands." Psalm 63:2-4

No comments: