Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Rainy Day Activities at the Blakely House

Instead of going outside today I hung balloons from our fan and then let the boys play "knockout". They both had lots of fun. Jackson enjoyed wearing the Incredible Hulk hands and Cason just liked hanging from the balloons. It was a great way to burn off some energy!

After playing balloon knockout we had lots of fun with shaving cream. We sprayed it on the table and then both of the boys enjoyed putting their fingers all in it. It was great! We wrote letters, made pictures, and some of us ate it. This is something I used to do with my 1st graders as a way to play math games as well as a way for them to help me clean my desk. We have had such a great day!

















1 comment:

jillybean said...

how cute are they? So nice to see them loving and living life! What fun ideas, such a good mama! Hows adjusting to post transplant?