Sunday, November 30, 2008

Ouch!

Here are some pictures of my knee two days after surgery. As you can see the surgeon cut on me a little more than I expected. He had to make an incision to remove a bursa sac that was really inflamed and then he made cuts in my IT band to help it stretch. I was sent home in an immobilizer brace that covers my entire leg and I am walking with crutches. I will go to the doctor Wednesday and hopefully he will let me do a little more and get rid of the brace.

BG has been Mr. Mom and is really doing an amazing job. It is driving me crazy to not being able to do anything. Thanks for your prayers. Continue to pray for Cason and Beverly as we are really excitied about transplant. She goes December 8th & 9th to Emory for her last test to conclude that she will be the donor. Thanks so much for always listening.




2 comments:

Pruiksma's Progress said...

Looks painful!! I hope you get to be up and about soon!! I know as a mom it must be tough not being able to be as mobile as you like!! Thanks for always keeping us up to date! We are praying for all of you!!

Anonymous said...

ouch is right! was the pen drawing done before or after? and what is that part for?